Training, Creative Workshops & Seminars
We all know that true professionals and successful people learn every day. It is a great advantage to have a chance to update your knowledge and learn from the successful experts.
Accomplished marketing executive and published university professor, Alvaro Montagna has worked with such clients as Target, Walmart, Sesame Street, BMW.
Also, Alvaro is a photo-artist awarded among top ten in the prestigious "Artist Wanted" contest in 2012.
- Relationship Marketing
- Pre-market Concept & Development, Strategic Planning
- Crisis and Issues Management
Business Development Manager having worked for a leading Fortune 500 company (P&G, Prestige Beauté), Natalie Burlutskaya is recognized for cultivating key P&G distributors, managing businesses from start-up, orchestrating product launches. Acknowledged for her creative approach and exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Strategic planning & Business Development
- Perfection of Marketing Activities on the base of Branding
- Promo strategies
- Website concept & SEO
- Smart Online presence. Blogging
Professional Buyer with international Retail Development experience, Maria Kordova orchestrated presentations and supply chain management activities for such brands as Celine, Cacharel, Missoni, Tommy Hilfiger, US Polo. Certified and experienced in Business Event Management.
- Retail concept and development
- Buying and visual merchandising services
- Core principles of building Brand Loyalty
- Studio, Showroom or Art Booth concept & presentation
- Event Management
Experienced and published American lawyer, counseling in the USA, China, Africa, Russia, Joseph Ching is also officially admitted to practice in China.
Joseph's international expertise is valuable for those who plan business expansion in the USA and China.
- Formation and Contract Negotiations
- Intellectual Property protection
- Business Immigration
American lawyer focusing on General Business/Corporate Law, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Ekaterina Mouratova is also a leader of community seminars. She counsels on start-ups, forming new business entities, importing-exporting goods.
- Business start-up and formation of your business
- Contracts and Agreements
- Protection of your business, creations and inventions
Manager in the hospitality and PR-events industry, Keith Elliott has collaborated with Starbucks Coffee Co, Russian Business Forum in London, Empire Cinema. He is experienced in catering for the needs of small and large capacity crowds.
- International and Local Event Planning and Management
- Promo-campaigns in restaurants, clubs, hotels
Workshops & Seminars
Our bilingual professionals can assist you with the necessary consulting regarding your business activities, start-up and business development.
Special Training Program has been developed by BPO Group USA.
- Creative Marketing
- The most effective ways to promote your business
- Up-to-date website with SEO utilization
- Watch-outs during your start-up phase
- What to consider while negotiating Agreements and Contracts
- Nuances of contemporary legal requirements
These topics, to name a few, are among our areas of expertise.
Each training course is designed to correspond to your company needs. Our trainers are bright professionals, with the significant experience and proven success in their fields of business.