Today it is hard to imagine any brand without its own website. The internet became the easiest source of information. We are [re]searching everything and everywhere using all possible devices starting with our own smart phones.
Do you have a website? Is your brand professionally represented online?
Before you start doing any action from scratch – by yourself or with a professional assistance – think twice of your URL selection and promotion. At BPO Group USA we are happy to consult you at any phase of your branding, business promotion, and your website design. We want to share the following tips with you - before you start your marketing campaign.
- Use your brand name as your domain name: in other words, use YourBrandName.com whenever possible
- Use dot.com whenever possible, or at least dot.net; if YourBrandName dot com or YourBrandName dot net have been already taken it make sense to think of a different brand name – you cannot confuse your consumers with a lot of names everywhere representing your business
- If your brand name consists of several words, capitalize each letter of each word to help each word stand out and make your brand name easy to read: for example, BPOGroupUSA.com => BPO Group USA dot com
- When running an integrated media campaign use the URL with your selling line, or slogan: YourSlogan.com
- Avoid hyphens and slashes
- Do not use words with apostrophes
- Do not create domain names which are your product or category names, they should be used as supplements.
For more tips and tricks please contact BPO Group USA: